On this page
Use the CounterLabel component to add a count to navigational elements and buttons.
- Not reviewed for accessibility
On this page
'primary' | 'secondary'
|Pass in 'primary' for a darker background and inverse text, or 'secondary' for a lighter background and primary text. Omitting the scheme prop renders the default counter scheme|
- Component props and basic example usage of the component are documented on primer.style/react.
- Component does not have any unnecessary third-party dependencies.
- Component can adapt to different themes.
- Component can adapt to different screen sizes.
- Component has robust unit test coverage (100% where achievable).
- Component has visual regression coverage of its default and interactive states.
- Component does not introduce any axe violations.
- Component has been manually reviewed by the accessibility team and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component is used in a production application.
- Common usage examples are documented on primer.style/react.
- Common usage examples are documented in storybook stories.
- Component has been reviewed by a systems designer and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component does not introduce any performance regressions.
- Component API has been stable with no breaking changes for at least one month.
- Feedback on API usability has been sought from developers using the component and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component has corresponding design guidelines documented in the interface guidelines.
- Component has corresponding Figma component in the Primer Web library.
- Tooling (such as linters, codemods, etc.) exists to prevent further use of alternatives.