On this page
Use Label components to add contextual metadata to a design.
On this page
| 'default' | 'primary' | 'secondary' | 'accent' | 'success' | 'attention' | 'severe' | 'danger' | 'done' | 'sponsors'
|'default'||The color of the label|
'small' | 'large'
|'small'||How large the label is rendered|
- Component props and basic example usage of the component are documented on primer.style/react.
- Component does not have any unnecessary third-party dependencies.
- Component can adapt to different themes.
- Component can adapt to different screen sizes.
- Component has robust unit test coverage (100% where achievable).
- Component has visual regression coverage of its default and interactive states.
- Component does not introduce any axe violations.
- Component has been manually reviewed by the accessibility team and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component is used in a production application.
- Common usage examples are documented on primer.style/react.
- Common usage examples are documented in storybook stories.
- Component has been reviewed by a systems designer and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component does not introduce any performance regressions.
- Component API has been stable with no breaking changes for at least one month.
- Feedback on API usability has been sought from developers using the component and any resulting issues have been addressed.
- Component has corresponding design guidelines documented in the interface guidelines.
- Component has corresponding Figma component in the Primer Web library.
- Tooling (such as linters, codemods, etc.) exists to prevent further use of alternatives.